Refunds & Returns Policy
- Cancelled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs.
- The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider's standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the Manager via email: email@example.com
- If on receiving your order you are not delighted with your purchase, let our customer service team know within 7 days and we will gladly provide you with a refund provided the item is in its original condition and original packaging.
- If you have used a product and found it to be damaged or faulty we will either replace, refund or repair the item, depending on the circumstance.
- Although seldom charged, we reserve the right to charge a 10% administration fee for returned orders should the returns process incur significant administration expenses.
- For repair items under warranty,We charge a R200 handling fee for our couriers to pick up and drop off the repaired item back to you.
- Repaired items would only be released once the handling fee has been paid in full.
- Should you wish to use your own courier during repair queries,we DO NOT charge a handling fee.