Measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 feet per second. Mounts on any tripod or it can be placed on a table. Runs on one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Includes the Ballistic Chrony Printer and features a 500 shot memory divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each. Measures and stores shot velocities and time-elapsed between shots, and a timer mode measures up to 1800 rounds/per minute.
Summary of Features/Capabilities:
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 0.5" high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" x 8" to 14.5" x 14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2-1/4" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench. The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control.
- Gives numbered shot velocities and velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- 500 shot memory (divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each).
- Measures 7-1/2" long, 4-1/2" wide, and 2-3/4" high when folded.
- Weighs less than 2-1/2 pounds.
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Shooting Chrony Ballistic Printer: Prints on plain paper, comes with 16 ft. interface cable and runs on 4 batteries (AA, 6V), included and connects to the Chrony with a cable.
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together with optional IBM Interface, not available from MidwayUSA) downloading onto your computer
Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc
- Chrony Gamma Master