The revolutionary IGT pneumatic gas system in the Gamo Air Rifle - Shadow IGT - 4.5mm replaces the spring mechanism, this reduces friction and stock vibration.
Gamo Shadow IGT (Inert Gas Technology) is one of the most innovative break barrel air rifles yet to come to market. The revolutionary IGT pneumatic gas system replaces the traditional spring-loaded mechanism, this reduces friction and stock vibration. The IGT system increases the accuracy and power of the airgun. A further benefit is that it ensures consistency with every single shot, a feature usually only achieved by PCP air rifles. With the level of precision that this rifle is capable of, it is certainly no ordinary air rifle.
• The Gamo Shadow IGT is a single shot, single cocking, rifled break barrel airgun. It has a two-stage trigger with manual and cocking safety and requires a cocking effort of 32lbs.
• It has a synthetic all-weather stock with stock checking and has an ambidextrous cheekpiece with a ventilated butt pad.
The Sight and Optics
• The rifle is fitted with fiber optic sights, with an adjustable rear sight.
- Weight: 3,25kg
- Length: 109cm
- Caliber: 4,5mm OR .177cal
- Trigger Pull: 1.7kg
- Barrel Length: 45cm
- Muzzle Velocity: 1000ft/s – 1250ft/s